Atrenne Computing Solutions, located in Brockton and Littleton, MA, is a growing company that delivers electro-mechanical solutions to aerospace, defense, telecommunications, medical and other high tech industries. The Company harnesses the power of engineering innovation and integration to develop application-specific solutions that provide exceptional value to its customers. Built upon the foundation of its dedicated and talented workforce; Atrenne’s top priority is to hire the best and offer maximum opportunities to thrive professionally.
We’re seeking an electrical engineer with 5-7 years experience (including co-op or internship positions) who will be an integral member of our growing Engineering department. The electrical engineer will be responsible for the entire design (from schematic capture to assembly release) of boards and backplanes. This includes proper component selection, verification of all board products within our chassis designs and verification of any board interface to chassis wiring.
Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a BSEE with the ability to operate a schematic capture system (preferably Mentor Graphics DxDesigner). Experience designing power distribution systems, researching board components and creating and maintaining component libraries also required.
- Drafting electrical schematics describing the integration of power, backplane and peripheral I/O subsystems in embedded computing enclosures.
- Managing board layouts, including the construction of library parts, with designated layout personnel.
- Generating bill of materials (BOMs) and other manufacturing documentation.
- Completing design verification processes including all required documentation.
- Providing support, as needed, during the manufacture of board and backplane assemblies and during chassis integration.
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities on multiple tasks is required along with accurately forecasting the time necessary to complete projects.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Ability to work with program management and manufacturing during the development and execution of projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- Working knowledge of printed circuit board layout preferred.
- Working knowledge of printed circuit board manufacturing preferred.
The successful candidate will have a firm grasp of the English language with good written and oral communication skills.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, Atrenne offers an excellent benefits package. Visit our web site at www.atrenne.com. Atrenne is a US ITAR facility all employees must be US citizens or permanent legal residents. Submit resumes to:
Atrenne Computing Solutions
10 Mupac Drive
Brockton, MA 02301
Atrenne is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.