Atrenne Computing Solutions, located in Brockton and Littleton, MA is a growing company that delivers electro-mechanical solutions to aerospace, defense, telecommunications, medical and other high tech industries. The Company harnesses the power of engineering innovation and integration to develop application-specific solutions that provide exceptional value to its customers. Built upon the foundation of its dedicated and talented workforce, Atrenne’s top priority is to hire the best and offer maximum opportunities to thrive professionally.
This position, reporting to Atrenne’s Assembly Production Supervisor, will be responsible for assembling various electromechanical enclosures, cabinets, racks and sub assemblies to specified design requirements. Basic quality inspection duties will be included.
Education and Experience:
High school (voc/technical school) education with a minimum of two years working experience in an electronics manufacturing environment. Familiarity with AS9100 or ISO 9001 standards preferred.
You must be able to follow instructions, including safety procedures and able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Soldering skills preferred with certification under IPC-A-610, J-STD-001 and IPC-7711 standards.
Computer skills required in order to track production units, look-up schematics, as well as for time keeping purposes.
The successful candidate will have a firm grasp of the English language with good written and oral communication skills
First shift position: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Assembles component parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints and/or assembly pictures.
- Using power and manual tools, assembles complete products, subassemblies and new products with nuts/bolts, tie wraps, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners.
- Check or test products and subassemblies at specified intervals to ensure final product quality. Troubleshoot/repair units which fail to meet test standards.
- Communicate with Production Supervisor regarding material/scheduling problems.
- Work in cooperation with engineering on new and special products.
- Record information on travelers, sign off on completed units.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, Atrenne offers an excellent benefits package. Visit our web site at www.atrenne.com. Atrenne is a US ITAR facility and all employees must be US citizens or permanent legal residents. Submit resumes to:
Atrenne Computing Solutions
10 Mupac Drive
Brockton, MA 02301
Fax (508) 562-4393
Atrenne is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service,age, ancestry, or disability.
EOE/D/M/F/Veteran Friendly Employer