Atrenne Computing Solutions, a Celestica company located in Brockton and Littleton, MA, is a growing company that delivers electro-mechanical solutions to aerospace, defense, telecommunications, medical and other high tech industries. The Company harnesses the power of engineering innovation and integration to develop application-specific solutions that provide exceptional value to its customers. Built upon the foundation of its dedicated and talented workforce, Atrenne’s top priority is to hire the best and offer maximum opportunities to thrive professionally.
Atrenne is currently seeking a Medical Products Manager
Reporting to Atrenne’s Director of Program Management, this role will be responsible for strategic and tactical leadership of the lifecycle of medical products, from new product introduction through production and end of life.
- The Medical Products Manager will provide guidance to design and develop medical products to meet ISO13485 standards and related regulatory requirements.
- Lead planning efforts for assigned projects to develop project plan, budget, schedule, risk analysis and risk mitigation plans.
- Ensure continuous alignment around project timelines and expectations between project team members and management.
- Be responsible for supporting the expansion of existing business and development of new business, understanding the customer’s strategic vision, and positioning the company’s capabilities and services as solutions to future requirements.
- Serve as liaison between customer and engineering personnel to provide technical advice and to proactively address issues to minimize impacts to the project.
- Facilitate effective communications with the project team, support team and management, including timely, unbiased communication of project status and issues.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Must have medical device product development experience and experience with medical device regulations such as ISO13485, IEC 60601, ISO 10993, ISO 14971, IEC 62366, FDA Design Controls, EU MDR.
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into product requirements.
- Quality System experience in medical device or other highly regulated/technical industry.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) training and/or Certification preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks/projects and manage priorities accordingly.
- Ability to manage through ambiguity.
- Experience with in-house/on-site manufacturing
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical information into meaningful sales and customer messaging
- Ability to influence others.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated decision making skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels and across the organization.
- Microsoft Office skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, along with Program Management software use and database programs such as SalesForce for tracking, maintaining and reporting of sales data.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, Atrenne offers an excellent benefits package. Visit our web site at www.atrenne.com. Atrenne is a US ITAR facility all employees must be US citizens or permanent legal residents. Submit resumes to:
Atrenne Computing Solutions
10 Mupac Drive
Brockton, MA 02301
Fax (508) 562-4393
Atrenne is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE/D/M/F/Veteran Friendly Employer