Quality Control Technician
Atrenne Computing Solutions, located in Brockton and Littleton, MA, is a growing company that delivers electro-mechanical solutions to aerospace, defense, telecommunications, medical and other high tech industries. The Company harnesses the power of engineering innovation and integration to develop application-specific solutions that provide exceptional value to its customers. Built upon the foundation of its dedicated and talented workforce; Atrenne’s top priority is to hire the best and offer maximum opportunities to thrive professionally.
This position, reporting to Atrenne’s Director of Quality Assurance, will be responsible for ensuring that all company products (manufactured in-house or by an external supplier), conform to intended design and, when applicable, that customer and/or regulatory requirements are satisfied. The incumbent may be assigned specific customers and is expected to understand and interpret flow down requirements.
Education and Experience:
High school (voc/technical school) education with a minimum of five years working experience in Quality Assurance within an electronics manufacturing environment. Thorough understanding of AS9100 or ISO 9001 QMS, Statistical Process Control and the ability to read printed circuit board and/or wiring and assembly documentation.
ASQ Quality Inspector certification preferred. IPC-610,620,J-STD-001 certifications a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook).
Work schedule is minimum 40 hours (flexible but within limitations based on product shipment and other company priorities).
- Drafting electrical schematics describing the integration of power, backplane and peripheral I/O subsystems in embedded computing enclosures.
- Managing board layouts, including the construction of library parts, with designated layout personnel.
- Generating bill of materials (BOMs) and other manufacturing documentation.
- Completing design verification processes including all required documentation.
- Providing support, as needed, during the manufacture of board and backplane assemblies and during chassis integration.
- Inspect product at all stages of the manufacturing cycle (incoming, in-process and final).
- Review incoming certifications from outside processors.
- Perform 1st article inspections (visual, receiving, in-process, and final dimensional inspections) in accordance with company and customer requirements.
- Initiate / Review and approve fixed process and inspection plans.
- Create and organize quality documentation in accordance with customer and/or regulatory requirements for submittal to the customer / regulatory body. For example: C of Cs, routers and inspection checklists.
- Communicate with and support all areas of production.
- Execute detailed Inspection Plans to perform detailed inspection of finished product.
- Investigate quality issues and provide feedback to Quality Engineers and Director of QA as appropriate.
- Perform and document in-house audits required.
- Perform Root cause investigations. Identify and remediate all non-conformances while following all company and customer guidelines and requirements.
- MRB-Initiate and participate in MRB activities ensuring all company and customer requirements are being met.
The successful candidate will have a firm grasp of the English language with good written and oral communication skills.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, Atrenne offers an excellent benefits package. Visit our web site at www.atrenne.com. Atrenne is a US ITAR facility all employees must be US citizens or permanent legal residents. Submit resumes to:
Atrenne Computing Solutions
10 Mupac Drive
Brockton, MA 02301
Atrenne is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.