Supply Chain Manager
Atrenne Computing Solutions, Brockton, MA is currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for inventory management, procurement and logistic process management. They will direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in purchasing, planning and distributing for all plant materials, equipment, services and supplies.
Reporting to Atrenne’s Director of Operations, we’re looking for a materials professional with heavy hands-on experience with mid to large scale ERP systems in a custom manufacturing environment, including integration experience with Kanban systems and demonstrated experience in the modification/enhancement of ERP/MRP systems, specifically with scheduling and auto PO generation modules.
The Supply Chain Manager will perform the following duties in accordance with ISO9001/AS9100 procedures and quality standards. They will adhere and support Atrenne and U.S. Government technology export regulations and compliance policies, practices and protocol (ITAR).
1. Plan, organize, direct, and control activities of personnel in inventory management and procurement functions.
2. Organize, supervise, and direct the work of stockroom personnel engaged in receiving, issuing, and delivering supplies and equipment and services
3. Organize, supervise, and direct the work of shipping & receiving personnel engaged in receiving, issuing, and delivering supplies, equipment and services to and from customers and suppliers.
4. Develop and maintain written instructions regarding supply chain systems and procedures
5. Develop and maintain a system to evaluate vendor quotations that utilize appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service
6. Design, implement, manage, and monitor procurement reporting systems to meet company requirements and internal and external performance standards on the company ERP system
7. Recruit and maintain suppliers that provide high-quality products and services at a fair price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct
8. Monitor all supply chain-related issues that effectively reduce lead times; reduce inventory and increase turns; increase quality and provide cost reduction strategies
9. Control excess and obsolete materials by reducing cycle time, expediting, and constraints
EDUCATION Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or 15-20 years related experience in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience with 10-15 years supervisory experience. Experience in an electromechanical device manufacturing environment is a plus.
APICS and/or American Purchasing Society certification preferred
Must demonstrate a proven track record of cost savings, inventory turns improvement, and implementation of modern purchasing/planning approaches including, KanBan, Vendor Managed Inventory and Lean Manufacturing.
COMPUTER SKILLS To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office products: Word, PowerPoint and Outlook along with good working knowledge of Excel and Access. ERP system experience required, EPICOR Manage 2000 experience a plus. Project Management and Windchill knowledge helpful.
Atrenne offers competitive salary and benefits to include: Medical Insurance (United Healthcare), Dental Insurance (CIGNA), Vision Insurance (EyeMed), 401K Company Match, Tuition Reimbursement, 100% Company Paid Life Insurance, 100% Company Paid Disability Insurance, Flex Spending Plans, Vacation, Sick Time and Company Holidays.
In addition, this role is eligible for a hybrid work model that incorporates a mixture of in-office and remote work in an employee's schedule.
Based in Brockton, Mass., Atrenne Computing Solutions, LLC, a Celestica company, is an innovative leader in system architecture for computing platforms. The company has more than 40 years of experience designing and manufacturing solutions for the military, industrial and telecom industries.
Visit us on the web at: www.atrenne.com
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com or fax to (508) 562-4393
No unsolicited third-party recruiters or agencies, please.
Atrenne is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to advancing diversity in the workplace.
EOE/D/M/F/Veteran Friendly Employer
This position requires the use of information that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Atrenne Computing Solutions participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.