Program Manager Opportunity
This position reports to Steve Orsini, Director of Program Management
Summary: Program Manager is responsible for product introduction defined by customer-specific requirements. Fundamentals involve working closely with the customer to collaborate and negotiate performance-based scheduling metrics to meet expected goals.
- Manages complex programs from early inception through the design and development phase culminating with performance and delivery meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Involves working across all functional department disciplines.
- Maintains positive business relations with assigned customer accounts while managing customers’ expectations throughout a dynamic development process.
- Supports the expansion of existing business and development of new business.
- Independently identifies and resolves complex technical or scheduling issues that impact major programs and ultimately revenue growth.
- Develops and maintains an up-to-date and thorough knowledge of products/standards and high-level knowledge of third-party products to which our systems interface.
- Resolves Sales/Engineering/Manufacturing conflicts effectively.
- Coordinates project activities with requirements of government regulatory agencies.
Education and/or Experience:
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree with a minimum 8 years experience in designing, developing, and producing electro-mechanical packaging products for both custom and standard bussing architectures.
- Proven business and technical expertise and extensive product marketing engineering experience.
- Must be able to build strong trusted relationships with customers’ management and technical staff.
- Ability to formulate and deliver highly complex presentations internally and externally.
- Outstanding ability to work cross-functionally with sales, engineering, operations and customers.
- Time/Project management skills.
- Familiarity with applying PMBOK best practices.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office skills to include MS Project, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, along with the use of database programs such as Salesforce for tracking, maintaining and reporting of sales data and Project Management software use.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, Atrenne offers an excellent benefits package. Visit our website at www.atrenne.com. Atrenne is a US ITAR facility, all employees must be US citizens or permanent legal residents. Submit resumes to:
Atrenne Computing Solutions LLC
Human Resources Director
10 Mupac Drive, Brockton, MA 02301
fax: (508) 562-4393
This role is eligible for a hybrid work model that incorporates in-office and remote work in an employee's weekly schedule.
Celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, Atrenne Computing Solutions, LLC based in Brockton, Massachusetts, is an innovative leader in system architecture for computing platforms, designing and manufacturing solutions for the military, industrial and telecom industries.
Visit us on the web at: www.atrenne.com
Please forward resume to: email@example.com
Atrenne would like to thank all applicants, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No unsolicited third-party recruiters or agencies, please.
Atrenne is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to advancing diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Atrenne’s policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran or disability status, or other characteristics protected by law.
This policy applies to hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral and other aspects of employment and also states that retaliation against a person who files a charge of discrimination, participates in a discrimination proceeding, or otherwise opposes an unlawful employment practice will not be tolerated. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Atrenne Computing Solutions participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.