Whether you need standard or custom components, Atrenne, a Celestica company, has the applications engineering, product development, and manufacturing capabilities to support your metal fabrication requirements. Atrenne provides a full range of technical services to assist you in developing the right packaging solution for your application. Involvement of Atrenne’s Applications Engineering team with your design team enables faster and more effective development of solutions, which meet the team's price and performance requirements. Recognizing the need for strong competency in both design standards and manufacturing capabilities, we have assembled an experienced team of applications engineers, manufacturing specialists and market experts to work with customers.
- Design, applications engineering, product development and manufacturing support
- Strong DFM (design for manufacturing) focus for cost effective and high quality designs
- Able to integrate “aesthetic and ergonomic design” elements into base design
- Full testing and analysis support
- Global manufacturing footprint — we can support your product, wherever you need it
- Vertically integrated capabilities — from extruding to fabricating to finishing and assembly
- Robust and cost effective designs for applications from communications and enterprise/networking to medical to military.
Atrenne’s Prototype Program is designed to help engineers quickly move from concept to product. Our dedicated prototyping team will collaborate with you on design, manufacturability, and cost efficiency issues - with an eye to longer term production solutions. With a global footprint - we can support prototype requirements WHERE you need them. Whether it's a custom sheet metal front panel or a custom extruded enclosure - our applications engineering team is ready to assist.
Please contact us for more information.